[OM] Re: Metal Body Cap

Subject: [OM] Re: Metal Body Cap
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 20:10:11 EDT
Recently a listee was kind enough to send me a lens cap (one of 3 offered to
the list free).  I inadvertantly lost the email address of the benefactor and
when the envelope arrived with the cap within the postage strip was over the
return address.  So, who are you? (g).

Additionally, the cap is metal not plastic.  It has the red dot on the front
so that one can properly orient it for installation.  On the back side it
says OLYMPUS, JAPAN.  Is this rare?  I have never seen one before?  (Or is it
a MD cap for the UBER OM)?

Dave Dougherty