[OM] Zuiko 180/2 on the block + Contest

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 180/2 on the block + Contest
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 20:40:00 -0500
A very sweet looking Zuiko 180/2 came up on the auction block today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1261767876

And since I was the last winner of the "Guess the Closing Price Game".
I've chosen this item for the next round. Y'all know the rules. As
always the person whose entry comes closest to the closing price will
receive their choice of a roll of film. No fair bidding just to win.
Bidding to sate your lust is always acceptable. Mail your entries to me
with "contest" in the subject line.

Good Luck and watch the drooling,
Charles Packard

mailto:packardc@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Contest";