[OM] Re: 85/2 Comment

Subject: [OM] Re: 85/2 Comment
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 12:59:13 EDT
Dave Bellamy wanted comment on the 85/2.  The link below is to a photo I took
on Gold 200, hand held at about a 60th of a second at f/2.  Lighting was
afternoon sun coming in a small, high window above her with side lighting
from a sliding door.  Depth of field is narrow as you can see, but the photo
shows what can be done with the 85/2 wide open.  There is no discernable
vignetting in the photo.  The softness is due more to my hand holding the
camera at a slow shutter speed vis a vis the focal length of the lens.  I
have other shots taken with the lens at higher shutter speeds that are very
sharp.  In this case I feel that the shot worked just fine; but I am
prejudiced as the subject is my favorite.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1032782&a=13592851&p=52563997

Dave Dougherty