Re: [OM] Exciting Times on the Internet

Subject: Re: [OM] Exciting Times on the Internet
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 17:37:31 -0500 (CDT)
On Sat, 4 Aug 2001 20:34:03 -0700 (PDT), Ken N wrote:

>As one who lives in Iowa, I must say that I don't necessarily
>get my jollies out of watching the 3.5 BILLION corn plants grow
>on my 25 mile commute.

A real pity. You should pay more attention and find the beauty in
those fields. They're perpetually changing and hold an almost
infinite variety of shapes, colors, and shadows to admire and to
photograph.

BBB (who gets a lot out of watching the crops on my 2 mile commute
every day)
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co