Re: [OM] Exciting Times on the Internet

Subject: Re: [OM] Exciting Times on the Internet
From: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 06:55:39 -0700 (PDT)
"Barry B. Bean" wrote:
> A real pity. You should pay more attention and find the beauty
> in
> those fields. They're perpetually changing and hold an almost
> infinite variety of shapes, colors, and shadows to admire and
> to photograph.

Barry, you are absolutely right.  I wrote that in a haze of
anti-farmfield feelings.  When one grows up in a recreation
based region, moving to the middle of an ocean of corn and
soybean fields can be a stress to the senses.

I have hundreds of pictures of agriculture subjects including
corn and soybean fields (no escaping those).  There is a beauty
in the repeating patterns, growth cycles, planting and
harvesting.

Ken N.