RE: [OM] (ot) they'll buy anything

Subject: RE: [OM] (ot) they'll buy anything
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:44:01 +0200
Hi,

> Great. $650 for the link, $1149 for the camera. $1800 (and now much less)
> retail selling price for the camera. Well, I guess they can justify it by
> saying they got the camera for a "fair" price, and be righteously
> satisfied.. :)

:)
Indeed, a fine display of ignorance on behalf of the bidders, though the ad
is written rather cunningly too (even though it states nowhere that the
auction is for a camera).

> What would happen if I just emailed those bidders the link, myself? Maybe
> can sell these guys my T-20 for $150? (Uh oh! just kidding... :)

You're not getting it, you shouldn't sell the T-20 itself for that amount,
but rather the address of the store you found it at. Tell them that for $150
you'll tell them where a T-20 could be found for $20 ;)

Now, where can I get me some $1,000,000+ stamps to burn in the name of
art?!? ;)

Cheers!
Olafo