RE: [OM] [OT] 'Diaphragm'

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] 'Diaphragm'
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 18:38:04 +1000
At 08:36 AM Tuesday 7/08/2001, you wrote:

Maybe I'm being too critical, particularly as English is my second language?

David

No, but I think you'll be getting a message or two from the list's HTML policeman *Dr Lesley Clark*.

I remember getting two private email postings from him to "please desist" from mailing HTML.

Is he still quoting email addresses in his public postings here?

(I have a filter sending his mail to the garbage can and have not seen his one line posts hence the question.)