Re: [OM] Best way to send money to the USA?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to send money to the USA?
From: "johnsonpa" <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:00:24 -0500
>Paypal's fees are killer, unless the money comes directly from a bank
>account. I think that is only available in the US.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_help-ext&eloc=79&loc=78

The way I read it, a person in the UK can use their bank account to directly
withdraw funds and pay people.  It might take a couple weeks get an account
and address confirmed, but it is definitely an option for someone without a
credit card.  Of course, the seller then pays the fees.

HTH,
--p.j.