Re: [OM] Identify Strange Light Leak?

Subject: Re: [OM] Identify Strange Light Leak?
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:57:02 -0500
Joel,

What more is there to this story?  It seems like every camera on eBay is missing
the motor drive cover.  Some of my cameras have the cap and some don't, but
I've NEVER had any light leak problems.  If JUST missing that cap was the
answer,
the WORLD would be having problems (and Oben would make a killing with his 63
or whatever OM-1 caps).  What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Mike W.

Joel W. wrote:

<snip>
>but I know that a missing MD cap can be the source
>of such problems.
<snip>