Re: [OM] [Was: Not so much a "What to take" but more a "how to take it"]

Subject: Re: [OM] [Was: Not so much a "What to take" but more a "how to take it"] - Now *OT* The Palmyra Murders
From: "Doug Betts" <dpbetts@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:10:00 -0400
This began to intrigue me so I did a little searching. Maybe your 40 lb
limit should include Vince Bugliosi's book about the murders "And The Sea
Will Tell."  Can you imagine reading *that* late at night on the very island
where the murders took place? Very spooky and cool. Here's a link to the
book at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0804109176/104-8751694-5119153

Here's a little digest comment I found re: the events:
October 11, 1999 at 19:56:42:

Hope this helps. Buck Walker and Jennifer Jenkins were both found guilty of
stealing Mac and Muff Grahams 37" ketch the SEA WIND. Muff's skeletal
remains were found in 1981. She had been dismembered and burned and placed
into a metal container. Buck Walker was found guilty of murder Jennifer
Jenkins was found not guilty. Mac Graham's body has never been found. Buck
Walker is due for parole in 2006.

Have fun - man what an adventure of a lifetime.

Oh, and just so that this is an official OM message, I own an OM-2n. ;)

Doug

----- Original Message ----- > Cheers!