Re: [OM] still not quite sure what I should take :-)

Subject: Re: [OM] still not quite sure what I should take :-)
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:23:35 EDT
p.j. wrote:

<< Here is another question/comment:
 No one suggested the 500/8 mirror.  Are the donuts too much for everyone to
 handle? >>

Ha! just today I got out my Tamron 500/8 mirror and thought "Why doesn't he
take a mirror lens for reduced weight?"

Then I thought maybe 500 is a bit much for focal length; how about a 300 or
350/5.6 independent lens -  a bit brighter than the 500s, a bit lighter and
easier to manage in general. Of course, it depends if you've got one!  ;-)

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/