RE: [OM]"What would you take?"-film

Subject: RE: [OM]"What would you take?"-film
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:22:01 -0500
Alright, I gotta jump in here w/ a quick film comment.  5 rolls a week
seems to be too little!  At present I normally shoot about 5-10 rolls
per week, and this is just my wandering around/Chicago archives project.
I definitely agree w/ the Provia F - especially for the 2 stops push if
you need it.  I'd also recommend AGFA Scala as it renders tones
beautifully!  Yes, it is B+W, but for us purists, is there anything
else?

I'd definitely look towards 100 rolls.  Even in my casual trip to Italy
I shot 80 rolls of 35mm and 40 120 in 5 weeks.