Re: [OM] Question about the auction site.

Subject: Re: [OM] Question about the auction site.
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:02:41 -0700
I have always waited until the transaction is completed on both sides to leave
feedback. It gives each party the chance to resolve any problems before any
feedback is left. So, in your example if I were the seller I would wait until
you have recieved and inspected the goods befor posting feedback. I don not wait
for the purchaser to give feedback first, but I do wait for confirmation that
they have recieved and inspected the goods. I agree that it is annoying and
unfair tht some folks do not leave feedback. I would say that your 25
0.000000e+00stimate
of non-feedback is probably about average. I agree that one should not have to
ask for feedback or wait a long time.

Jim Couch

"Daniel J. Mitchell" wrote:

>  A separate eBay question -- what's the accepted etiquette for leaving
> feedback? In the last half-dozen or so transactions I've done there, the
> order of events has always been the following:

SNIP