RE: [OM] OT: Question about the auction site.

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: Question about the auction site.
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:51:48 -0600
> Hasn't been my experience, Daniel.  I haven't sold yet, but have been only
> buyer.  In almost every case, I've gotten positive feedback.  I think what

> helps is being prompt in sending off a money order (or using whatever
payment
> method you choose), good communications (let the seller know the m.o. is
in
> the mail, the item is received and that you are posting positive, etc.).

 Hm -- I think the longest time I've had between winning an auction and
either using PayPal/sending off the money order has been two days, and
that's generally because I'm in Canada so shipping tends to be more than
normal. And, yes, I always let them know that things have arrived, etc -- I
think it may well just be that the shipping time is long enough that by the
time I _do_ confirm arrival and leave feedback they've forgotten who I am..

 -- dan