Re: [OM] My Photos of Africa & Solar Eclipse

Subject: Re: [OM] My Photos of Africa & Solar Eclipse
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the kind remarks.  I've been dabbling in
Astro Photography for a few years.  I shot the '99
eclipse from the Black Sea, but I did much better this
time with my new Zuiko lenses.  I got some great shots
of comet Hale Bopp a few years ago.  I've never seen
the northern lights - they are very rare in the mid
Atlantic coast area (USA).  I would love to see them
sometime.