[OM] Attempted Rip off by ebay seller Canyons12 scaming newbes..

Subject: [OM] Attempted Rip off by ebay seller Canyons12 scaming newbes..
From: "Steve Smith" <traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:47:38 -0700
This is a general note for the good people love Olympus and hate people who
attempt to rip peolle off...Those of us OM users in them community who
believe in the words spoken many years ago, who watched, and remember
Superman , truth, justice and the American way.... The low life I refer to
is the ebay name of crayons12  or email of crayonstwelve@xxxxxxxxxxx  tried
to rip off new ebay buyer who do not know what a URL is  . I refer to the
URL address for a Olympus E-10 that he sold on ebay.. for $620.00.. His add
was misleading and a attempt to defraud . see the item
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1261173484   I sent
him a email and he said for me to F.off and it was none of by business.. So
I foward his email to ebay and they have sent him a violation of ebay policy
on his attempted rip off  and defraud ebay buyer by selling this
item....Those of you who also feel as I do, sent him a little note
expressing your thoughts of such a scumbag... Reguards to all good OM users
Steve