Re: [OM] RE: Photo Processing Disaster?

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Photo Processing Disaster?
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:38:37 -0700
Dave,

Have you used this film before? I shot a couple of rolls of Max 800 a
while back and was not real pleased with the results. As you describe
the film was very grainy and clumpy. It may just be the film. If you
have used the film before with better results I would suspect the heat.

Jim Couch

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA