Re: Was: [OM] eyesight vs. focusing. Is now [OT]

Subject: Re: Was: [OM] eyesight vs. focusing. Is now [OT]
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:25:08 +0200
A friendly, but not neccessarily practical suggestion for you:

> Now, I use a -5 dioptric correction lens without glasses.  Yeah, it's a bit
> of a hassle to continually remove my glasses to take pictures, and then
> put them back on again when I'm done, but the percentage of in-focus
> shots I'm getting has improved dramatically!  Now, if I could just figure-
> out how to compose a decent picture!  :-)

Get two OM's permanently attached to your forehead, with the appropiate diopter
for each eye (my eyesight is slightly different on each of my eyes).

This way you won't need glasses at all. There are other benefits, too:

- permanently ready to take a picture. Or two. Or stereophotos.
- adaptable field of view. Imagine: two fisheyes (in combination with varimagni
finders) will allow for birdsight, while two 1000mm's (wideAngle has two of
them in stock) will make you a walking observatory.
- Strong neck muscles.
- Improved composition of photos because framing subjects will from now on be
your only way to see the world.

Any more?

;-)

Bernd