Re: [OM] Re: How an Otherwise Lovely Photo was ruined

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: How an Otherwise Lovely Photo was ruined
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:17:54 +0200
Hi Dave,

I think here is some misunderstanding. Problably a language flaw from my side.
I'll formulate it differently:

- Can heat in the car have caused what looks like overexposure? The image looks
too bright to me. Then all frames should show the same amount of overexposure
and the negs would all be rather dense.

- Plus some flare on the top edge? (Another light leak problem?) As it is
caused by your scanner, this explains itself.

Have you used a film scanner? Was it calibrated?

> I am pretty much convinced that heat was the problem.

I am, too. But are there any other experiences here on the list? Does heat have
the same effect on film as light?

Bernd