Re: [OM] An OT film question

Subject: Re: [OM] An OT film question
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 16:21:06 +0100
Thanks for the info.  I don't know enough about films but developing a
1000-speed film must be a different process to developing 100 speed film
at 1000 speed?  I was conned by the 'multi-speed' tag, and thought it
was effectively a film of whatever speed you rated it at.  But I've
heard word that the UK Fuji labs will develop it without charging extra,
so I'll do that.  Cheers,

Roger