Re: [OM] [OT] Bronica lenses under Tamron [was: Tamron 90mm lens]

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Bronica lenses under Tamron [was: Tamron 90mm lens]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:38:55 -0700
Gary Reese wrote:

 The two new zooms for the Bronica ETRSi are Tamron produced.  That is
 all the influence, at least in the 6x4.5 line.

 The 135mm for the rangefinder Bronica will not be released.  The cam
 mechanism is too difficult to machine properly, so production has crased
 and they are trying to bring out a 100mm replacement.

Bronica lenses used to be Nikkors.
--
"I have a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Dirk Wright

Long, long ago.
--
Winsor Crosby