Re: [OM] OM2000 in Retrospect vs. OM-2S, etc?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000 in Retrospect vs. OM-2S, etc?
From: Ken N <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:42:55 -0700 (PDT)
> DBellamy2k writes:
>
> > How about every 6 weeks? That's how long my 1st set lasted!
> No joke! Used
> >  T-32, and T-10 ringflash quite a few times. Used the OM-2S
> quite a lot,

Flash ready light drained it.  I use flash extensively for
portrait/wedding work so I had the conversion done.  Made a big
difference in battery life.

Battery drain problems with the OM-2S are typically
eye-dee-ten-tee errors in my experience.  But batteries ALWAYS
have lasted longer in my OM-2S than in either the OM-1md or the
OM-2md because constantly forgetting to turn the meter off.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I'd be happy to take that
wasteful OM-2S off your hands.

Ken N.