Re: [OM] eyesight vs. focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] eyesight vs. focusing
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 20:52:52 -0500
Try more light. I've found that when using an extension tube, and especially
when reversing a lens on top of another, that things get real dark real quick.
And it's tough to focus in the murk. Even tougher to check stopped down depth
of field. My solution is an old Sylvania "sun gun" movie light. I stick it on a
tripod, aim it towards the subject, and suddenly I can *see*.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa