Re: [OM] Maybe OT question about tripods

Subject: Re: [OM] Maybe OT question about tripods
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 22:34:09 -0400
Yeah!! Blow a ton of money on a... gitzo. Lots of people  will tell you
that it is not humanly possible for any other manufacturer to have ever
made a better tripod. Forever & ever. :)
The mantra is "You get what you pay for" ... "The more you pay, the
better it is....The more you pay, the better it is.....The more you pay,
the better it is.....The more you pay, the better it is"... NOT!!
(actually not even most of the time) :)

Larry