Re: [OM] Henry's and Lowepro

Subject: Re: [OM] Henry's and Lowepro
From: Grant <GB1029@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:44:23 -0500

I picked up a Lowepro Elite Aw bag from Henry's.  The price was hard to resist.
I called many local camera shops and none could even come close to the price
henry's was asking. Bag arrived brand new with original tags on it. No complaints at all. I love the bag. My only beef with the bag is that it's hard to squeeze 2 bodies in. This is purely due to its size. However, the Velcro compartments can be rearranged to
suit your needs.  And I love the little built in poncho it has.  Good Luck!

Grant