Re: [OM] Henry's and Lowepro

Subject: Re: [OM] Henry's and Lowepro
From: "John Cwiklinski" <johncw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:46:50 -0700
Mike wrote:

>What's the deal with Henry's?  They're (clearly) a Canadian business.

I bought a Lowepro "micro" from Henry's w/o a problem. I live in Oregon
and the Henry's rep explained their shipping quite thoroughly. The Lowepro
warranty is honored just about anywhere, as explained on their web site.
Henry's is very competitive, also. I believe list member Trottier brought
Henry's to our list attention quite some time ago.

John Cwiklinski

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:        owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx