[OM] Re: Not so much what to take but how to take it....

Subject: [OM] Re: Not so much what to take but how to take it....
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:24:13 +0100
Hi

Thanks all you people for your tips and hints on how to get a pantechnican
full of gear into my hand luggage. Even though it's going to be the
(hopefully) height of summer I'll take my poachers jacket and give my spare
body with the heavy lens to number one son to carry.
Also, I appreciate the discussions about eyesight and focussing problems....
my eyes have serious got old over the last year or two and the focusing on
the last couple of rolls is a bit questionable... Time for a eyecup and
correcting lens (btw what's the difference between a cup-1 and cup-2?)
See ya
Sam

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named
addressee only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee
(or authorised to receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use
or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your
system. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses although
we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be
transferred by way of this e-mail.