[OM] B&H realtime used inventory: mild warning

Subject: [OM] B&H realtime used inventory: mild warning
From: "johnsonpa" <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:37:45 -0500
I thought I would let the list know about my recent experience with B&H's
realtime inventory.
Basically, even _they_ don't know what they are doing sometimes!
I bought a Relay Cord 1.2m (had a sample photo of it) and received the
Remote Cord 1.2m.
I also ordered an M.Grip Cord 2 (yet another photo) and received an M.Grip
Cord 1. (Did you know there are at least two lengths of M.Grip Cord 1s?)
They cost $10.00 each, so I'm not out that much...and returning them would
really be a waste b/c they want me to pay the return shipping up front.
Anyway, I thought everybody might want to know about me experience.  I
suggest people call ahead for anything they want to get from their used
department.

Anybody want to trade an M.Grip Cord 1 for an M.Grip Cord 2?
I've got an extra M.Remote Cord 1.2m that I would trade for something, too!

--p.j.