Re: [OM] B&H realtime used inventory: mild warning

Subject: Re: [OM] B&H realtime used inventory: mild warning
From: "johnsonpa" <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:28:57 -0500
<<<Have you tried phoning them?>>>

Yeah, I called them.  They said to send it back FedEx saver, enclose the
shipping receipt and they would "replace it with the correct item" (more
like 'refund my money') and refund my return shipping cost.  I could return
the stuff, but it's just not worth my time to spend more money on returing
it and receive a refund sometime next month when I'm gone.
I'm sure they would make it right (could even get a relay cord for $10.00),
so I'm not upset.  I just wish they, of all people, could get it right the
first time around.  Maybe it's just some kinks in their realtime inventory
:-)

--p.j.