Re: [OM] Films for Palmyra

Subject: Re: [OM] Films for Palmyra
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Aug 2001 11:40:43 -0700
I know I have missed parts of this discussion, and this may be a useless
suggestion, but I think I recall that you said you could ship film out
periodically for processing.  Therefore, if you can send stuff away, it seems
logical you might be able to receive stuff too.  If so, just arrange for an
accomplice to send a dozen or so rolls of film every couple of weeks.

Walt