Re: [OM] Delayed gratification

Subject: Re: [OM] Delayed gratification
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:59:29 -0600
On 10 Aug 2001, at 11:21, Walt Wayman wrote:

> I've had packages before
> where an over-21 adult signature was required, but these were almost always
> firearms or ammunition.  Maybe these sleeping bags are dangerous.

Or, maybe it's what you DO in the sleeping bags that's dangerous,
Walt?!?!?  :-)))

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  I recently came home to find a box left at the door by Canada
Post.  I have since put-up a sign on the mailbox asking that deliveries
NOT be left if nobody is home.  Yeah, it's a bit inconvenient for me to go
to the Post Office (or Purolator, or wherever) to pick-up my parcel, but
that's a whole LOT better than risking someone "liberating" my parcel
before I get home.  Edmonton's a pretty safe, law-abiding city, but poop
like that DOES happen, so I'm sure gonna do my best to make sure it
don't happen to me!

Just my opinion, of course,  YMMV, or you might be more of a risk
taker.

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca