Re: [OM] Jaap Korten/Wide Angle Payment Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Jaap Korten/Wide Angle Payment Question
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:53:54 -0600
On 10 Aug 2001, at 16:39, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I am in the process of ordering an item from Jaap at Wide Angle in Holland.

Rich, Rich, Rich...  I thought we talked about this!  You promised me
that you were "going on the wagon" so that you could get off of that
macaroni-and-cheese diet!

It saddens me, Rich, to see that you are so weak and cannot resist the
evil temptations of Zuikoholism!  What is it THIS time???  Another
body?  Like you really *need* another OM-2SP?!?!?  Another lens?
How many does THAT make, now?!?!?

Folks, let's all help Rich in his moment of weakness....  Do NOT answer
his question!  Maybe, while pondering whether an international money
order will be okay, he'll also have some time to reflect on his addiction
and will resist the temptation to get another Zuikoholism fix!

Regards,

Chris
Zuikoholics Anonymous President