Re: [OM] Jaap Korten/Wide Angle Payment Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Jaap Korten/Wide Angle Payment Question
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:59:25 -0400
He is permitted to open a PayPal account and accept credit cards that way with a
lower percentage than the normal route of credit card acceptance. PayPal works
with
Holland, and considering Wide Angle is a business, its a much easier way for the
customers to send him money with no high bank charges.

Here's the link he'll need to register with them. :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_international-register

Larry