Re: #2467 Re: [OM] Close Up Lenses "won't face loss of light"?

Subject: Re: #2467 Re: [OM] Close Up Lenses "won't face loss of light"?
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
  Close up lenses decrease effective focal length of
whatever lens they are used on. In my opinion they are
a viable tool if used within their limits. Advantages;
cheap, small, light, no siginficant light loss and
helps that 135 3.5 AG Proboscis Ken just purchased to
get closer than 5 ft. Get the 2 element ones if you
can, Minolta has them in 49mm at about +.94, +2, and
+4, $29.95ea. at B&H.   John Robison