Re: [OM] Jaap Korten/Wide Angle Payment Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Jaap Korten/Wide Angle Payment Question
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 08:45:19 +0100
They probably are. I was not impressed with the Dutch personal banking system during my 6 months there recently (Rabobank would allow me only one current account, and ABN Amro were just plain resistant to taking on customers it seemed! Girobank were good ...).

Does Jaap quote in Guilders, or does he merely convert from the rather highly rated $ at present (relative to the UKP I mean ;-))?

Chris

I believe Jaap's problem is related to high bank charges for cashing/paying in
cheques and money orders, especially in non-dutch currencies. My last payment to
him was cash in Dutch Guilders in a well-sealed envelope.....no problems.

mvh / regards
Roger Key

--
<|_:-)_|>