[OM] Use of image contracts, etc.

Subject: [OM] Use of image contracts, etc.
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:45:19 -0500
There is a homeless shelter organization that would like to use one of my
images (taken with Zuiko 135/2.8) in a flyer or brochure.

I have never sold an image, and won't be selling this  one, but I would like
to donate its use to the organization, and also be able to take an income
tax deduction for that donation.

So I have two questions -

1. From the professionals out there, what is  the usual asking price for use
of an image?

2. Is there a standard form for conferring usage rights to an image? Where
can I see or get one?

Thanks,
Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx