Re: [OM] Vibration damping

Subject: Re: [OM] Vibration damping
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:37:24 +0800
It is no surprise, the vibration of the aperture closing mechanism is very
high, hold the camera on hand you can feel very strong force even with the
mirror locked. I once disassembled an OM-1n, removed the mirror box and fire
the shutter, with only the shutter action, the noise and vibration was
extremely low, I wonder it was just like a Leica M or even better, although
I have never try a Leica M.

C.H.Ling