Re: [OM] Follow-up: PayPal

Subject: Re: [OM] Follow-up: PayPal
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 02:54:57 -0400
Actually, I was looking into this a liitle further on the PayPal site. Here is
a direct quote from that site:

 International Users: International accounts may only accept payments
 after they have added a credit card.

 International users in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, the
 Netherlands and the United Kingdom who have confirmed their control of the
 credit card associated with their PayPal account may register their local bank

 accounts with PayPal, and may then withdraw funds from their PayPal
 accounts into their local bank accounts.

So, again it seems pretty feasable for Wide Angle to use PayPal.

Larry