Re: [OM] Astrophotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Astrophotography
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:19:28 -0600
Hi, Mark:

On 12 Aug 2001, at 1:10, Mark Hammons wrote:

> The following web site is used to track satellites and allows you to put in
> your coordinates on the earth.  It also will show sun and moon rise and set
> times.
>
> http://www.heavens-above.com

That looks like an interesting site.  I found Edmonton in the coordinates
database, but when I tried to get the moon data for today I got this
answer:

Sets: 15:22+0.1°

Uhhhh....  I have no idea how to interpret that???  Surely the moon
doesn't set at 3:22 in the afternoon???

Help!!!

Thanks!

Regards,