Re: [OM] Follow-up: PayPal

Subject: Re: [OM] Follow-up: PayPal
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 10:03:19 -0600
On 12 Aug 2001, at 10:45, Tom Scales wrote:

> I think you're cashing them in the wrong place.  I cash international
> postal money orders at the POST OFFICE.
>
> They're happy to do it.

They will do it here, too, but are more reluctant.  Even though they're
"supposed" to do it (I think there's an agreement between the post
offices, or something), they hum and haw, go talk to the supervisor to
see if it's alright, and then hum and haw s'more.  Must have something
to do with taking money OUT of the till instead of putting it in!  :-)

Anyway, you're right...  That's one way 'round the problem that I've used
and that works.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Maybe another reason you have better success is because you're
better known at your local Post Office?  "Great!  Here comes Tom
again, to pick-up his parcels!  Now we can get out from under all these
boxes!"  <Grin!>

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca