[OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?

Subject: [OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?
From: Bernd Möller <berndm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:16:52 +0200
Dear fellow Zuiks,

I could'nt resist to buy a Motordrive 1 last week (no bragging, but it WAS
cheap). Yesterday it arrived, looking like new, with the 18V grip and a 1.2m
remote cable. The combo will definitely make some of my concert photography
easier: the camera stays very calm due to the two counteracting motors and it
is less noisy than the Winder 2.

There is one wish left: the M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 or 2 may be more handy
than the attached pistol grip carrying 12 batteries. I am quite aware of the
NiCad conversion problem, since this topic has been discussed here so many
times before.

It seems to be common sense here that the NiCd pack is preferable to the 18V
grip.

However, risking to be the subject of listee humor, I dare to ask: Is there
anybody who is willing to sell me a M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 or 2, or
someone interested in dealing it with a nice M.18V Control Grip 1 with Relay
Cord 1.2m?

With best regards

Bernd Möller