Re: [OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 23:03:48 +0800
Exactly, I have three MD-1, two of them are working silk smooth, just one is
a little more vibration, but still better than a winder 2. I prefer to trade
the rewind function on MD-2 with less weight. Also, the paint on MD-2 is
very bad, easily peel off, MD-1 is much better. I guess the power
consumption of MD-2 is also higher than MD-1.

C.H.Ling