Re: [OM] ...and a "What to take???" of my own

Subject: Re: [OM] ...and a "What to take???" of my own
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:41:02 +0100
Dear all,

Thanks very much for the advice about photographing weddings.  All very
helpful, and reading John Lind's pages was a big help as well.  I took
my 28mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8 and 70-210 f/4.  Mostly used the 50mm, with a
few shots each on the other two lenses.  Oh yes, and just a couple of
silly fish-eye shots at the very end of the evening.  Took a tripod and
found it useful - I experimented a bit with slow flash sync and
available light during the evening party.  Got through 10 rolls of film
without too much trouble.  The best man took responsibility for getting
the films developed, so I haven't seen them yet, but I think I got a few
decent shots.

Started the day very stressed, but by the evening I was pretty relaxed.
All good practise for my sister's wedding next May, for which I have
again been coerced into being the official photographer...

Thanks again,
Roger