Re: [OM] Zuiko 85 f2 vs Zuiko 90 f2 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 85 f2 vs Zuiko 90 f2 Macro
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:01:23 -0700
I got some nice results with the 135 f3.5 in combo with the telescoping tube
this
past weekend. I played a bit with the 200 but it just wasn't the right lens for
the subject at hand. I will try it in the future. I also have used the 85 f2 or
the 80 f4, both with very good results. In fact it is hard to see much
difference
with flowers, ect between the 85 and the 80. I suspect the real place that a
true
macro has an advantage is with flat subjects as in slide copying (which is what
purchased the 80 f4 for originally.  I am sure, that had the OM system stayed
alive and vital longer, Olympus would have done a 200 macro as well.

Jim Couch

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA