Re: [OM] Zuikoholicism in remission

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholicism in remission
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:06:37 -0400
Cc: dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've switched to Ilford Delta 400, but I got good results with Tmax 400 in Xtol 1:1. Make sure you use fresh developer. Xtol has a tendency to go bad very quickly. It makes nice negatives though.

Scans were from negatives using an HP Photosmart Scanner and Ed Hamrick's Vuescan software.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.