Re: [OM] Weston Master V meter /

Subject: Re: [OM] Weston Master V meter /
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:57:43 -0400
At 06:24 PM 8/13/01 -0700, John Hudson wrote:

my father donated his WM 5 to me many years ago. It is in virtually
pristine condition and includes the invercone and original leather case.
The only problem is that the cell is dead and needs replacing. Can
anyone advise me who might have the necessary replacement part[s].

Hi John,

Quality Light Metric in Los Angeles, CA (323 467-2265) has replacement cells and can make the repair. I don't know if they'll sell the parts only.

Later,
Johnny