Re: [OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Who has an extra M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1 / 2?
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:56:08 +0100
Andrew, I've been waiting for that.......... oh well

At I've got the 81 ashes to cry over on video tape

Some of the newspapers have been thanking our athletics team for contributing to "A horrific summer of english failure". Says it all, really.

I'm starting to think a MD1 is going to be my next purchase - if the other UK list members havn't raided everywhere in the UK already.........

Pete

Dr. Peter Dixon
Neurogenetics Unit, Department of Clinical Neurology
6th Floor, Institute of Neurology
Queen Square
London WC1N 3BG
Tel: 0207 837 3611 xtn 4305