RE: [OM] Wedding bells and suggestions

Subject: RE: [OM] Wedding bells and suggestions
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:04:54 +0200
Hi again,

Good, another small update, in the meantime I found the URL for John Lind's
excellent wedding photography tutorial (http://johnlind.tripod.com/wedding/
for those of you who haven't seen this).

This is a marvellous resource, so once again I find myself commenting John
on a job well done! Great work, this will prove to be most useful, thanks!

Sooooo, now that I know that the photographer should NOT be a regular
inivited guest, I think I'll have to withdraw Hans' diner invitation,
hehehe, I guess Hans will be very grateful to John for that...;)

Alright, alright, just kidding of course. Hans stays invited for everything,
and during the party and diner he should be allowed to have some R&R too! :)

Good, at home I'll read the tutorial in detail.

Cheers,
Olafo