Re: [OM] Motor Drive 1 (and 2) Pros & Cons

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor Drive 1 (and 2) Pros & Cons
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:29:08 -0400
MD2s have a lot of electronics inside.  When something goes wrong, it
usually means a fried surface mount transistor which then means a whole new
board.  MD2s can be very cranky compared to a 1.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000