Re: [OM] WTB: black bayonet MD cover f/ OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: black bayonet MD cover f/ OM-2
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:54:30 -0400
I am hoping the broken tab fell out of the body and not into the gears.  I
have found some broken md cap tabs stuck to the magnet inside the meter
housing.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000